MSPE members automatically qualify to join one of five practice-specific engineering practice divisions. Each division provides members with benefits unique to their field, including opportunities to:
1) Network within their communities of practice across geographical lines,
2) Build leadership skills and professional alliances,
3) Give input on products and services designed to serve the whole engineering community,
4) Help recognize leading and emerging engineers within your field with awards and scholarships, and
5) Join in mentoring young engineers within your practice community.
The Professional Engineers in Construction offers members a unique opportunity to share knowledge across geographical boundaries.
Membership in the Professional Engineers in Government is a powerful resource for those engineers working in federal, state and local governments.
Higher Education (PEHE)
Attracting, training, and mentoring the professional engineers is just part of the important role of the Professional Engineers in Higher Education.
Engineers across all industrial sectors will benefit from the Professional Engineers in Industry's focus on employment practices and legislation.
Private Practice (PEPP)
The Professional Engineers in Private Practice provides a wide range of growth opportunities no matter the stage of your career.