WHAT IT IS...
Enrollment as a Sustaining Organization in the Missouri Society
of Professional Engineers :
- provides a way for you to demonstrate interest in professional
- will allow you to maintain an open line of communication
with engineering interests throughout Missouri
- clearly indicates your support of the Professional Engineer
and the Missouri Society of Professional Engineers.
- helps to maintain and expand the high level of MSPE programs
and activities, the success of which benefits both organizations
Our Sustaining Organizations
Tangible benefits include:
- Subscription to The Missouri Engineer, the official publication of MSPE, for each authorized representative of your sustaining organization.
- An eighth page initial profile, at no charge, of your organization featured in an issue of The Missouri Engineer.
- Listing in all issues of The Missouri Engineer, on our web page, www.mspe.org, and a link to your company’s web page from ours.
- Recognition as a Sustaining Member at the local chapter level.
- Member rates are extended to sustaining firms for our Annual Convention and Fall PDH programs held each year.
- The right to use "Sustaining Organization-Missouri Society of Professional Engineers" on your letterhead .
Admittedly, most of the benefits are intangible, but they
are easily recognizable as having economic value to Sustaining
Organizations. Such benefits include:
- incentives for a solid team spirit between management
and its engineers
- a higher esprit de corp resulting in a better product or
service--and a better company
- means for MSPE to keep employers posted as to its goals
- encouragement to employed members to continue their technical
education and keep their professional attitudes updated
- provision for tangible recognition of the mutual responsibility
of employer and employees to put forth time, talent and money
to improve the professional status of engineers
- participation at the chapter and state levels in MSPE meetings
Any organization, public, private or non-profit, employing
members of MSPE or engineers eligible* for membership in the
MSPE, may be a Sustaining Organization.
* A licensed professional engineer (PE) or engineer in training
(EIT) in Missouri or other states where criteria meet licensing
requirements in Missouri is considered eligible.
Any organization, public, private or non-profit which does
not employ engineers but is interested in the professional
objectives of engineering and those of MSPE.
For more information and/or an application, contact us at
573.636.4861 or by e-mail.
Printable Sustaining Organization